View Single Post
Old 04-28-2018, 10:16 AM   #51 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

Are you theist or Christian?

The Bible have a lot of nonsense and a lot of unfair punishment. Work saba, for example. I wasn't talk about the simople right X wrong, but about the nonsense

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
I don't agree with that interpretation of the Bible either. It's more like when humanity achieved the ability to discern the difference between good and evil, we assumed the consequences of our behavior, and burden of existence. That is to say, following untruth will lead to bad outcomes, but following truth will lead to good. I'll set aside the paradox of free will vs determination, as that is beyond my ability to reason.
You already have a lot of garantees by law. A school can't fire a teacher for be black or be woman. By your logic the boss can hire of not or fire whoever he wish for hhaever reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
The bigger problem is that society even pays attention to these nothing stories instead of focusing on things that really matter. We individually pay the price for the attitudes of the society we live in, and there is no way to escape this reality. Legislating that a business must retain an employee is putting a thin veil on the underlying problem. Better to expose the problem than to live on in delusion.