View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 04:31 PM   #156 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

Political flags are just a excuse to get power for their own interest.
Most doctors on Brazil don't even give a damn for the ethic code they are suposed to follow.

A lot of doctors kowns about many other doctor's dirty tricks. One told about one guy here, a doctor who was in charge of a health secretaries for city hall, and was got in a recording ordering to doctors go to work, mark the workcard (not sure if the translation ios right) but do not work even close the hours required. In other words, told them to receive without work. Another doctor told me he knows this doctor was a thief, and that received money without work in a public health center unit he was registered as a doctor.
They know the dirt of their fellowsand do not denounce to authorities. In hte medical code of ethic it's clear, saying if a doctor knows other doctor breaking the law he must denounce.

A thief doctor it's a lot more well saw by their fellows (buddies) than a honest doctor who denouce thief doctors. So, what can we say about this class ??? A mafia, just it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cRiPpLe_rOoStEr View Post
He rants about the importance of healthcare for older people, but charges an awful amount of money from health secretaries in small towns governed by left-wing parties alligned with PT for absolutely vague speeches, and that very same money could've been better invested in other priorities. Had him been so concerned about the elders, I guess he would've been more actively engaged in practical activities, such as following the "community healthcare agents" through the slums in order to provide adequate medical attention to old people there and eventually training the community agents in their own area on better practices to deal with them. Don't you agree with me?

Last edited by All Darc; 04-30-2018 at 05:18 PM..