View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 06:44 PM   #135 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

So, is it like we see in USA movies ???
People being beat for nothing by big guys... Big guys stealing the money of smaller guy had for pay the lunch... Big guys throwing smaller guy in large wastbasket ?

It's really no surprise the school shootings happens often in USA But they should shoot just their "hangmans" and not everyone.
A principal who punish innocents more then the victim, should go to jail. Or be beaten on face many times, as poetic justice.

Even so there is a lot of people on TV saying that bullying is natural and should not interfevened by new laws. I bet these people, who said that, was the bullies in schoolt times.

Nature in some fraction took some justice, sometimes. Many bulies get jail during adult like, for wife beaten, and other agressions.
Many nasty girls who enjoyed to see the bulies being evil, became wifes beaten by such animals. Yes, some women likes to be the "gangster's girls", enjoy the evil feeling of the bad guys by being by their side, standing by them.

In a 60 Minutes episode, they showed that USA schools have money for things, ginasium, computers, but teachers were a garbage, with no care for students, and had a syndicated that protected then so much this situation have no way to change. They were never fired. Unless if f... with students...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xist View Post
I was suspended many times in second and third grade for getting beaten up. The bullies were usually punished less.

All that I ever did was run away.

Last edited by All Darc; 05-04-2018 at 07:01 PM..