View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 07:41 PM   #139 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

Don't judge all kids/teen from world cultures based in a grap moral value kids cultures from most USA schools. I had imagined it was only on films...

In Japan they honor truth, and kids respect each other way more. Also on Finland. Not ideal, but let's say "less worse".
In my country I disliked many things, unjustices, but what you folks told me about USA schools is shocking. I never saw coletive lie like that or stealing like criminals face to face in any school I went.
USA youth culture it's violent and predatory, despite have some great people and some intelligent people. Heritage from cowboys ? Or evil cowboys ???
This "coolcentrism" it's USA worst enemy.

Brazil have higher homicide hank, the number 1 in total homicide number worldwide (despite not top 1 in homicide per 100.000 habitants). But here police and justice don't work, and most criminals are not captured or even discovered, starting with a homicide solve tax of less than 10%. So, no punishmnet leads to high tax of homicide.

I would never have kids. I consider humanity a bunch of animals, and would hate to be responsible to put someone between such crap civilization/crap species.
Maybe genetic engineering one day manage to fix this mess.

Last edited by All Darc; 05-04-2018 at 07:59 PM..