View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 04:02 PM   #16 (permalink)
aerohead
Master EcoModder

Thanked 7,219 Times in 4,646 Posts
Bucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
Whelp, I guess going forward I can't intelligently discuss the issue, but if you don't mind as you are perusing your purchase make note of whether it includes Buckminster Fuller's work.
  • Utopia or Oblivion
  • 1940 Fortune magazine Resource Inventory [3 articles]
  • World Game

There is also a resource flowchart that was commissioned by the State of Oregon and then disowned in the 1970s that was very interesting. A copy exists among my books but they're all boxed up. Maybe I can find it.
Everything in the article is free and online.
When PBS NEWS HOUR mentioned it,they covered enough material to suggest to me that it would be worth the investment,for the material they managed to cover.
Since I have only limited time each week on the computer I've decided to wait for the magazine.I can look at it at home without a computer.I can barely keep up with you guys,now doing Wednesdays as well as Saturdays.
I did speed -scan the online article.I don't recall any mention of Bucky.He would have passed before there was an introduction to climate change for the general public.
I'll go by Barnes & Noble on the way home 'n see if they have the mag.It's the only surviving bookstore in Denton.