View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 08:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.79 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
...then there are the less reputable ways to acquire content.

Some Captain Obvious made a comment, and not only could I not find a meme of this scene, I could not find a clip, so I found it... somewhere... and there was a ton of junk on the page. I found the source, opened the video in a new tab, and enjoyed watching "Cars" until that point.

I feel that I get my money's worth from my Prime subscription. There are plenty of things that I find cheaper there than anywhere else, plus there are shows that I enjoy, and when I have bought CDs for people, I am able to listen to them for free. Right now I am listening to a Tony Bennett channel. We will see how I like that.

It seemed that the best thing about one girlfriend was that she signed us into Hulu and Netflix, which I was able to continue watching after I broke up with her, until I moved.

She had the same Bachelor's that I did and also claimed that she was going to get into grad school, but I had a very difficult time getting her to study with me.

All that she wanted to do was cuddle and watch television. That work ethic made her repeat a semester and probably led her to losing her job and needing to find another place to live. Again.

But hey! I had free Hulu and Netflix for a while!

I do not see myself paying for either anytime soon. I will just watch less television. I will be okay.