View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 03:02 PM   #2965 (permalink)
aerohead
Master EcoModder

Thanked 7,207 Times in 4,640 Posts
cross-hatched

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
I'm properly skeptical. I would like to see an explanation for those photographs of persistent cross-hatched grids in the sky.

Today I'm thinking I'd like to road-trip to the Orgone Biophysical Research Laboratory Greensprings Center in Ashland OR.

About the Orgone Research Laboratory: Wilhelm Reich & Orgonomy
James DeMeo: Internet Articles on Orgonomy, Wilhelm Reich, Sex-Economy, Orgone Research
Viktor Schauberger and Living Water Information
If you have a base operator at your local municipal airport you can probably look at a set of charts pilots use,for any geographic area in the states/world.
If so,you'll notice that there are actually highways in the sky that aircraft fly.
Depending on whether you're flying east-west,or north-south,there are established flight rules pilots must follow in order to maintain safe separation distances.You fly at odd or even altitudes above ground level.I think 500-feet is the minimum vertical separation.
There are classifications for different flight spaces,like Class-A,Class-B,Military,etc..
The FAA is trying to prevent mid-air collisions,as well as protect planes from wingtip vortices,which can send light aircraft into the ground.
We were making 'chemtrails' in the Southwest Airlines flight to and from Reno.
Perpendicular cross-traffic whizzed by making their own trails.We were at 33,000-feet.It's cold outside and the water vapor coming off the tailpipes turns to ice.