View Single Post
Old 11-17-2018, 03:32 PM   #3782 (permalink)
aerohead
Master EcoModder

Thanked 7,207 Times in 4,640 Posts
did that

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil pan 4 View Post
Yeah I did that for a while, waste of time. Why do you think my go to's are cherry picking, data manipulation and data exclusion.
What's really important is how they want to "fix the problem", which usually isn't even a solution it usually ends up being self inflicted punishment to feel better about the problem.
Everything kept leading back to the money.
You couldn't have possibly looked any of the original research reports.If you had,you'd have bona fides from which to make more coherent,linear arguments.
Thousands of climate scientists agree that greenhouse gases are preventing solar-induced infrared radiation from leaking back into space,causing the troposphere to warm.
From radioisotopic assays of all the climate proxies,they know that the carbon responsible,has human fingerprints all over it.Again,if you'd actually looked at the un-filtered research you'd already know that.
Radio astronomers knew about the problem and nobody would believe them until Russia sent a probe to the surface of Venus for direct measurement,corroborating the radio data.
Reducing carbon emissions is the only solution.
And until you demonstrate a more robust understanding of solar weather and cosmic rays,you probably won't want to bring that up.You're batting zero so far.
Self-inflicted punishment to feel better.(masochism=endorphins?)
I do agree that there's a lot of money involved.The sperm-whalers aren't going to surrender to the kerosene salesman without a fight.

The Following User Says Thank You to aerohead For This Useful Post:
NeilBlanchard (11-20-2018)