View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 01:16 PM   #3874 (permalink)
redpoint5
Human Environmentalist

Acura TSX - '06 Acura TSX
90 day: 24.19 mpg (US)

Lafawnda - CBR600 - '01 Honda CBR600 F4i
90 day: 47.32 mpg (US)

Big Yeller - Dodge/Cummins - '98 Dodge Ram 2500 base
90 day: 21.82 mpg (US)

Chevy ZR-2 - '03 Chevrolet S10 ZR2
90 day: 17.14 mpg (US)

Model Y - '24 Tesla Y LR AWD
Thanked 4,393 Times in 3,366 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerohead View Post
While public ignorance has driven the climate change challenge,it appears that an enlightened public is perceived as the greater evil.
Otherwise every public school in the US,up through state universities would require mandatory climate-related curriculum.
I don't have any idea where the necessary education is going to come from.
Seriously? Public schools are so far left all ideas have fallen off that end of the spectrum and not replaced with anything reasonable. Faculty that are merely slightly to the left live in silence and fear hoping they aren't discovered to have a relatively moderate view, and then have their social and professional lives ruined by the insatiable hoard of SJWs looking for victimizers to blame all the woes of victimized people.

Global warming is nearly the only type of science taught, with sciences like biology a taboo subject that must either be ignored, or dismissed as bigoted.

The problem never was one of education, but of the human condition. Despite the fact that our youth are brainwashed lefties, they still want their things. Hero status by Tweeting is much easier to achieve than the old way our heroes were made; with personal sacrifice.

Give me absolute safety, or give me death!

The Following User Says Thank You to redpoint5 For This Useful Post:
aerohead (11-24-2018)