View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 03:27 PM   #5082 (permalink)
freebeard
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,586 Times in 7,070 Posts
At that time I was a construction worker (foundation to finish work) at Cerro Gordo.
https://www.ic.org/directory/cerro-gordo-community/
Quote:
We are a dog-free community founded on ecological values, including organic land care & gardening. We practice sustainable forestry on 1100+ acres. Most of our forest land is in a Healthy Forests Reserve Program, and we're in the process of doing a conservation easement on most of the remaining land, which is largely oaks & meadows. Our houses are clustered into two neighborhoods, surrounded by these forests and meadows, with many seasonal streams. We operate as a Cooperative, sharing maintenance of the water systems & roads. Please note: in accordance with our state/county zoning agreements, dogs cannot live here (and we love it that way).
I see that today they have 22 members and six non-member residents. When downtown gets 5G, I need to think about that.

Discussion of cows farting is non-productive. Cows belch and that can be ameliorated by feeding them seaweed.

The Following User Says Thank You to freebeard For This Useful Post:
aerohead (02-23-2019)