View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 09:23 PM   #5201 (permalink)
freebeard
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,584 Times in 7,068 Posts
The principle of Least Work?
Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5
I watch about half the videos linked by freebeard only because there's a limit to what I can consume while juggling other obligations and interests in a day.

As a thought experiment, let's envision humans going back to only what they "need". We're all living in caves, scrounging for food.
I try to limit embedded videos to what is [at least somewhat] on topic. Curiously, while you were posting that I was watching this (thirteen minutes on the Primitve Technology guy and how we take shoes for granted):

Did the extracted subtitles help?

Right now I'm listening to Lionel Nation, he's going nuts about Michael Cohen in Congress while the President is in *Vietnam* ending a 70-year war. He's really leaning into that black wall in a hole in the ground and the movie Winter Soldier and how we veterans were treated.

At midnight last night I watched Trump standing under a 25ft bust of Ho Chi Min overseeing millions of dollars of contract between Vietnamese airlines and Boeing and Sabra.