View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 09:25 PM   #238 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

The hypergamia it's not about reproduction in these percentages, otherwise most married man would not be the fathers of the suppoused children they raise. These 80% of hypergamia theory are about intercourse, like 20% of males had 80% of females.

It's a absurd try to inforce laws on it (like uncle Jordan suggested), since it's people choices, despite we approove as right, correct moral or imoral, no matter. It would be like try to put laws to tell you who do you invite to a birthday party.
But we can bet that if it was the reverse, like if 20% of women had 80% of man, there would be a lot of feminists and left wings saying it was a privilege, and would try to create laws over it . I can say they would do much nonsense based in what they aleready do, including in the new canibal fashions like what they can now "thin privilege", accusing other women of be privileged by not being fat.[/B]

Can you imagine diabetic people accusing non diabetic of glycemic privilegy?
Or people without a ...hole (cancer victim who had the colon removed and sh...t in a bag connceted to their intestines) accusing people of colon privilege or toilet privilege?

Yes, envy may be a neural aspect, not just psychologic, even connected to some genetic aspect. Envy people steals more, compete more in nature, but in society/civilization usually creates problems, unless their envy it's used in competition for production/research/achievements.
I know people that only feels confortable with people monetary equal or worse than thenselves. People who get upset somehow if even their sons get bettrer in monetary terms. It may be a similar thing to controll freaks who feels safer if they control other people's life just to feel his own life are less miserable.
Maybe your wife feels that if you are happy it would means that you don't need her and it would increase chances of you find other woman. But it contradicts some things, like if we think that a unhappy man would try to chase happyness with other women.

What a hell... humans are a mess...

Your quote : "my wife seems to sometimes exhibit the behavior of being more happy the less happy I am"
Sounds like you take it from some comedy show, standup comedy show, Seinfeld... Funny...

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
I don't know who INCELs are. I think I recall something like 20% of males were responsible for 80% of the reproduction. It's probably not that skewed now, but it will always be skewed because women are choosy.

Perhaps envy is biologic? My wife has a friend who is less happy when others are happy. Me on the other hand; it makes me happy to see others happy and doing well... and my wife seems to sometimes exhibit the behavior of being more happy the less happy I am, but it's not that exactly; more like she's happier the more I sacrifice for her. Women are more neurotic though, so that's normal.

Last edited by All Darc; 02-28-2019 at 09:48 PM..