View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 12:17 PM   #61 (permalink)
freebeard
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,620 Times in 7,099 Posts
Quote:
Behind the Curve (2018) - IMDb
....Behind the Curve 1h 36min | Documentary | 15 November 2018 (USA) Flat Earthers, a term synonymous with conspiracy theorists who wear tinfoil hats.
The trailer is on Youtube but they want me to sign in to confirm my age. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Is there any mention of the Mud Flood and Antiquitech? They are the only parts of flat-earther-ism that stimulates any intellectual curiosity for me*. And they stand independently. My theory is that Flat-Earthers were assigned antiquitech to discredit it.

*That and their misunderstanding of angular momentum. The stars and planets move in 3D space not on the surface of a dome**. The angular momentum of the farthest stars is would be incalculable.

**The Holographic Universe has 3D space as the surface of a 4D bubble, so it's sort of a flat universe theory.

Quote:
Holographic principle
The holographic principle is a principle of string theories and a supposed property of quantum gravity that states that the description of a volume of space can be thought of as encoded on a lower-dimensional boundary to the region—preferably a light-like boundary like a gravitational horizon.Wikipedia