View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 08:11 PM   #60 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

On Brazil there is a lot of preservative given by free in health center. But people don't care much in general...
There are free sterilization services from our government helth system, but it's very bureocratic and ignorant, demand be 30 year old (or near it) at least (if I remamber well) and demand to already have kids, and there is a long wainting queue, sometimes more than a year or two.

I refer about pay the heavy drug users to accept be sterilized. Without so many screwed up babies born in misery or in bad health (brain damage) there would be more money to help drug users, reabilitation, desintoxication.

Your idea about IUDs it's not practical for teens, since most teens don't tell their parents about their sex relations and are afraid of doctors.

Again the hugest problem of society it's stupidit, irresponsible people, and today the political "correctness" do not allow to talk about people's responsability but only people's about rights and governement's responsabilities.
Dictatorship of the fools...

I suport the right, or the duty, of people be called imbeciles, stupid, irresponsible, when they deserve.

People created without limits, without responsability, grow with brain disadvantages, since brain areas designed for responsability matures slower in such people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
I'm in favor of IUDs being made free at reproductive age for women/children with parental consent. Reproduction should be a decision, not an accident.

This should eliminate 95% of abortions too.

Last edited by All Darc; 03-19-2019 at 08:23 PM..