Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Off-Topic > The Lounge
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2019, 01:47 PM   #51 (permalink)
Human Environmentalist

Acura TSX - '06 Acura TSX
90 day: 24.19 mpg (US)

Lafawnda - CBR600 - '01 Honda CBR600 F4i
90 day: 47.32 mpg (US)

Big Yeller - Dodge/Cummins - '98 Dodge Ram 2500 base
90 day: 21.82 mpg (US)

Mazda CX-5 - '17 Mazda CX-5 Touring
90 day: 26.68 mpg (US)

Chevy ZR-2 - '03 Chevrolet S10 ZR2
90 day: 17.14 mpg (US)

Model Y - '24 Tesla Y LR AWD
Thanked 4,390 Times in 3,364 Posts
There's a solid link between low IQ and the prison population. I helped guys write letters to their daughter, and they would have 3rd grade writing proficiency. They would also write nasty things about the mother, which I'd have to explain is not healthy for their kids and doesn't help the relationship.

Many criminals are operating at a lower functional level than average. Perhaps some of it is genetic, some of it environment, and some of it due to their parents doing drugs while they were a fetus.

Give me absolute safety, or give me death!
Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 03-19-2019, 01:59 PM   #52 (permalink)
Rat Racer

Al the Third, year four - '13 Honda Fit Base
Team Honda
90 day: 42.9 mpg (US)
Thanked 1,922 Times in 1,246 Posts
It helps that we finally stopped choking the cities with lead filled car exhaust. Now if only we could stop topping up their water supplies with lead...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepdog44 View Post
Transmission type Efficiency
Manual neutral engine off.100% @MPG <----- Fun Fact.
Manual 1:1 gear ratio .......98%
CVT belt ............................88%
Automatic .........................86%

Old 03-19-2019, 03:11 PM   #53 (permalink)
Banned

Thanks to a scientist (I don't remamber the name now) that was a hero fighting for decades the oil industry to convince the government to ban lead from gasoline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Charlie View Post
It helps that we finally stopped choking the cities with lead filled car exhaust. Now if only we could stop topping up their water supplies with lead...
Old 03-19-2019, 03:16 PM   #54 (permalink)
Banned

Try to convince the leftwing to sterelize the street drug users who sleep with anyone if that will bring money to get high for a day.

It's like they hate babies. They are pro kill even fetus already able to feel pain, and think a mother have the right to poison and brain damage the fetus, but are very against any thing toward censor the mother.

I'm in favor of pay 5000 bucks to any heavy drug user which accept to get sterilization (modern technics).
Some similar thing to violent criminals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
There's a solid link between low IQ and the prison population. I helped guys write letters to their daughter, and they would have 3rd grade writing proficiency. They would also write nasty things about the mother, which I'd have to explain is not healthy for their kids and doesn't help the relationship.

Many criminals are operating at a lower functional level than average. Perhaps some of it is genetic, some of it environment, and some of it due to their parents doing drugs while they were a fetus.
Old 03-19-2019, 03:19 PM   #55 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

I see requiring training, permits etc.. just another form of a Poll Tax. Only the wealthy can afford what's guaranteed in the 2nd amendment.

Pass a background check to purchase, legal to own, legal to carry. Make all private sells require buyer to show permit to purchase or permit to carry (indicating already passed a background check). In Iowa handguns already require that private sells long guns don't.

Check out Active Self Protection on youtube.
Old 03-19-2019, 05:18 PM   #56 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,584 Times in 7,068 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Darc
I'm in favor of pay 5000 bucks to any heavy drug user which accept to get sterilization (modern technics).
Some similar thing to violent criminals.
No reparations without repatriation. As a practical solution. Flying pallet-loads of cash into Africa wouldn't help, but if it was parceled out and accompanied by people who had at least some passing acquaintance with Adam Smith and the Enlightenment, that could create an opportunity for change.

Old 03-19-2019, 05:26 PM   #57 (permalink)
Human Environmentalist

Acura TSX - '06 Acura TSX
90 day: 24.19 mpg (US)

Lafawnda - CBR600 - '01 Honda CBR600 F4i
90 day: 47.32 mpg (US)

Big Yeller - Dodge/Cummins - '98 Dodge Ram 2500 base
90 day: 21.82 mpg (US)

Mazda CX-5 - '17 Mazda CX-5 Touring
90 day: 26.68 mpg (US)

Chevy ZR-2 - '03 Chevrolet S10 ZR2
90 day: 17.14 mpg (US)

Model Y - '24 Tesla Y LR AWD
Thanked 4,390 Times in 3,364 Posts
I'm in favor of IUDs being made free at reproductive age for women/children with parental consent. Reproduction should be a decision, not an accident.

This should eliminate 95% of abortions too.

Give me absolute safety, or give me death!
Old 03-19-2019, 08:04 PM   #58 (permalink)
Banned

I'm not thinking about amedments... I'm thinking about what is ethic, moral, reasonable, fair...

Your amendments don't even ensure a blind person to have access to surgery to recoger view (cornea transplant).

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosterk0031 View Post
I see requiring training, permits etc.. just another form of a Poll Tax. Only the wealthy can afford what's guaranteed in the 2nd amendment.

Pass a background check to purchase, legal to own, legal to carry. Make all private sells require buyer to show permit to purchase or permit to carry (indicating already passed a background check). In Iowa handguns already require that private sells long guns don't.

Check out Active Self Protection on youtube.
Old 03-19-2019, 08:10 PM   #59 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,584 Times in 7,068 Posts
Prepubescent children become rational actors, but then the hormones set in. Before they reach that point they could be given a choice: gene therapy to never gain weight or size and 'maturity' AND go to space and be immortal ELSE mature, breed and die like all the forebears.

I think it would be interesting what choices people would make.

Old 03-19-2019, 08:11 PM   #60 (permalink)
Banned

On Brazil there is a lot of preservative given by free in health center. But people don't care much in general...
There are free sterilization services from our government helth system, but it's very bureocratic and ignorant, demand be 30 year old (or near it) at least (if I remamber well) and demand to already have kids, and there is a long wainting queue, sometimes more than a year or two.

I refer about pay the heavy drug users to accept be sterilized. Without so many screwed up babies born in misery or in bad health (brain damage) there would be more money to help drug users, reabilitation, desintoxication.

Your idea about IUDs it's not practical for teens, since most teens don't tell their parents about their sex relations and are afraid of doctors.

Again the hugest problem of society it's stupidit, irresponsible people, and today the political "correctness" do not allow to talk about people's responsability but only people's about rights and governement's responsabilities.
Dictatorship of the fools...

I suport the right, or the duty, of people be called imbeciles, stupid, irresponsible, when they deserve.

People created without limits, without responsability, grow with brain disadvantages, since brain areas designed for responsability matures slower in such people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
I'm in favor of IUDs being made free at reproductive age for women/children with parental consent. Reproduction should be a decision, not an accident.

This should eliminate 95% of abortions too.

Last edited by All Darc; 03-19-2019 at 08:23 PM..
Reply  Post New Thread