View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 10:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

Uhnn... But you forgot to tel us : Was all that worthwhile or not ?

Lady friends?
So, is that possible to be friends of women? What uncle Jordan says about this issue?

Forgive me for bring uncle Jordan to your birthday... It's just to irk Redpoint...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xist View Post
Things that I learned today:
1. Yes, I needed my own car.
2. Gilbert Parks require reserving by Thursday, but you still need to claim it before anyone else does.
3. Ice cream mix is garbage.
4. McCormick root beer mix may not be any good, either.
5. Taste the root beer before you add dry ice.
6. You need to allow at least an hour to get your hair cut at Sully's Barbershop in Mesa and extra time in case a fight breaks out.
7. There is a big event at Freestone Park today and much of the park is blocked off.
8. Birthdays are overrated.

So, I was late to my own birthday party, and I did not have the ice cream, root beer, Mexican food, or pizza.

My sister-in-law was the only one outside my immediate family to come. I had ultimate stuffed crust pizza delivered.

It worked out to over $25 each pizza.

I ate salad.

My sister made a four-layer mango cake, but did not tell me she was baking it. She told Mom, who had me drive to Costco to buy a cake, but fortunately my sister called me before I made it to checkout, but that wasted time that I did not have to spare.

My other sister ordered me some fancy cake, but it arrived after we left town.

At the barbershop, one of the customers ahead of me seriously disliked his haircut and made the barber redo it. He hated the second one, the barber told him to get out of the chair, the customer walked to the door, and then started yelling at the barber at the far end, who yelled back, and it just got worse and worse.

I was right in the middle, so I was especially grateful they did not start fighting, I would not have been able to get out of the way.

I did not invite any lady friends, so multiple women are angry at me.

Good times.

Last edited by All Darc; 03-23-2019 at 11:05 PM..