View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 07:59 PM   #18 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

If some racist theories have some true science, like if realy the incidence of genes linked to criminality be higher in afro descendants populations, that would help to explain brazilian high criminality, even in many non blacks, but since race crossbreeding it's very high on Brazil.
I never see a gang of japaneses, even very poor ones (who came poor whe immigrate), like the ones from Okinawa. Such people when broke the law are in different ways, non violent in general, and in much lower incidence.

I'm in favor of sterilization of violent recidivist criminals. Also for people who are heavy drug users and live on street. For me people (babies) have right to a good and clean gestation, right to born in good families.
For non criminals that are too poor, I'm in favor of good incentives to vasectomy and female sterilization or DIU.

The cost of high breeding among very poor, criminals and among homeless & heavy drug users, makes a lot more difficult to the government to help such people. It's a lot easier to help someone get a better life than help a family of 7 people all living in misery.

Brazilian catholic culture and also evangelical culture are terrible in one thing, since they almost demand, make pressure, to people have kids, even very poor or stupid people or people that would be horrible fathers or horrible mothers. As result a lot of people that should make a favor to humanity by not having kids, ends up having kids.
Good people who don't want kids are not well seen by society. For other side a cretin who get kids starts to be seen by other as a man of family.

And sex revolution (I refer to lust and not about rights) and erotic culture "freedom" on TV and media, had terrible effect in countries in development or even in low social groops with poor culture or poor morals. These groops ends up in deep sh...t.
And in such sceneario the decent guys and decent girls breed less then the sh..t head people with genes that favors agressive and criminals behavior or low intelligence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmover View Post
Forced sterilization two generations ago. Children by permit only. (“Oh, wait, this isn’t 1967?”). Execution for violent crimes, and extending down to theft.

The stupid & violent breed like roaches.

The society that can’t use them openly (only in the dark; Yakuza; or, see Meyer Lansky running the Italians), becomes engulfed by them. Oldest story in history.

Last edited by All Darc; 04-14-2019 at 08:31 PM..