View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 10:19 PM   #21 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

For stupid people, alienated people, people created without discipline or care, birth control (pill and condoms) it's like tell a driver to do not drink before drive.
There are free condoms, but ignorant people don't care. If you don't incentive sterilize or incentive DIU, maybe by paying people to, people will still make sh...t.

I think the huge problem of black people (in general since there all great blacks and horrible whites too) is that they have a high incidence of poor parenthood, poor culture values , high violence and agressive culture (maybe due what they suffered during slavism), poor discipline, drugs and alcohol abuse. Their culture today it's the most relevant problem. Genetics may have some role, but it require more scientific investigation and also require find the genes related to violence and then find the incidence of such genes in the ethnic groups to compare.
If their genetics of population also have less incidence of genes related to intelligence, it may be another factor, since lower IQ have connections to high criminality. But also require more scientific investigation to find rhe genes and track such genes between ethnic groups.

My humanist side somewhow desire that genes have less difference than some scientist conjecture in terms of race difference for social problems. I really want that all the problems be just culture values. But I must also be rational and accept that we need science research to be able to tell it that's true or not, instead of judge just by my feelings.

Leftwing : "Kill that crap before it born."
Rightwing : "Kill that crap after it turn 18."

That's why I find right and left wing a crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Charlie View Post
All Darc- your sex revolution wouldn't be a problem without religions (and "religious" people) actively fighting the availability of birth control. It's funny how life is sacred until birth, then that life suddenly becomes a burden on society and the parents are horrible people. Allow (even fund?) birth control, and suddenly you don't have all this forced sterilization talk.

If you're written off by society as a burden from day one and your parents are demonized for having you, what stake do you have in society? You've been not simply abandoned, but actively pushed out... and then called a criminal. That's society's fault, not yours. The government and established religions called you their enemy from the day you were born and now are disappointed with how you turned out? I'm calling bull****.

Last edited by All Darc; 04-14-2019 at 10:25 PM..