Thread: Tesla Model 3
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 06:37 AM   #1160 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
I have commented that I turned forty and was sick three times in three months. Happily, yesterday I realized that I was not sick in April. Then I woke up in the middle of the night with a sore throat and upset stomach.

I sure hope that gets better on its own!

So, I watched a bit of YouTube.

It seems that people have commented that Musk makes announcements for some product he will release in three years. Three years later, it is still three years away. This segment is about a thirty-two-year-old C.E.O. with a different perpetual three-year Tesla plan, he wanted to own one.

He was making a million a year, so it was probably a matter of priorities, but then his priorities changed further, and he announced that every full-time employee would earn at least $70,000 a year, while he slashed his own pay to $70,000 yearly. Some of the better-paid employees quit, but they had a flood of applicants, picked up new clients, and apparently people being paid three times as much or more work harder because revenue is up 75%.

I am not sure if the C.E.O. the age of my brother still hoped to earn a Tesla in three years, but his employees were so grateful that they bought him a Model S.

I know, this is a Model 3 thread. Sorry, I will see myself out. I just thought it was an interesting coincidence.

Maybe had he only increased their pay to $60,000 they would have bought him a 3?