Thread: Shavingcrete
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 03:56 PM   #102 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 30.54 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
Yeah, I read "The Dome." Everyone involved had a seriously bad day.

I started writing about the fruit-bearing apple trees that are in the way of an addition, but hopefully I decided to do schoolwork instead. In theory, I could add onto the back of the shed, and make it L-shaped, but I do not know how much usable space I would have, since I would need to move the shed five feet from the fences.

Mom had talked about me putting a shed in the other corner and that is still an option, but for some reason I still want to research sinking it into the ground, and whether I decided to put in a transparent roof or solar panels, building five feet from a six-foot fence would not make a huge amount of sense to me.

If I had the lower wall 2.6 feet high the sun should just clear the fence and reach the entire roof.

Why do I want to sink it again?

Right now the best option may be to expand five or eight feet onto the front. Eight feet would not necessarily require much more material than 5' because of waste, but 80 square feet would be far more useful than 50.

I could have a desk in one corner of the addition, storage next to it and on the other side, and it should work.

I would just need to get rid of the wasps once and for all.