View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 02:22 PM   #5837 (permalink)
freebeard
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,575 Times in 7,061 Posts
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by myself
The Sun's Heliosphere extends to beyond Pluto, much larger that a refrigerator magnet. The gradient is steeper and gentler but much longer.

I'd have to refresh my memory but the theory is that one thing affects the timing and another the location of earthquakes. It's predictive.

It the upper end of the scale the 'particles' reach the surface on fire or bury themselves in it.

What do you think of the hypothesis that the Sun is black (i.e., radiating in UV), and the Photosphere is visibly luminescent. It's not just contrast in the imaging.
The Interplanetary Magnetic Field (IMF) of the Sun's heliosphere,extends out to it's termination at the heliopause,which is 11-billion miles from the Sun.
A refrigerator magnet has a stronger magnetic field than the IMF.The Sun's magnetic field would vary as the inverse-square of the distance from its surface,finally petering out at 11-billion miles out.
ELSE, that vast gradient field focuses on the surface of a radiant black body and lights it up.

Quote:
Everyone has 'influencers' in their lives,who have the power to shape opinion and beliefs.
I like Scott Adams for his background in persuasion and hypnotism. He's more in my field of view than in my life.

And you of course, at least on aerodynamics.

Quote:
Obviously,now we have bonafide,prima facie evidence of concerted conspiracies to sow doubt about climate change and impact government policies which would affect business models.
It goes on forever.
"We didn't start the fire."

The Following User Says Thank You to freebeard For This Useful Post:
aerohead (05-15-2019)