View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 01:21 AM   #295 (permalink)
MPaulHolmes
PaulH

Michael's Electric Beetle - '71 Volkswagen Superbeetle 500000
Thanked 1,202 Times in 765 Posts
car 54 is back, and he's badder than ever!

Hello! I didn't try switching tires. The 2 front ones are brand spanking new. Grabbing the wheels at 9 and 3 o'clock and shaking gave about 1 inch of play on the edge of the tires. Grabbing at 12 and 6 gave zero play. That's pimped out. I don't know how to fix it. Plus, I don't have no money. Plus, oprah's fat.

I got hired at the community college for one quarter to teach 2 classes! I teach from 7-7:50 and 10:30-11:20. They're going to give me like $50/hr! hahaha! I'd teach for like 6.50/hr if it meant not getting cussed out by 7th grade brats that you aren't allowed to beat like a red-headed stepchild.

I found one bolt thing that had a rubber thing on it where the wiggle seemed to be coming from. I guess I could tighten it more, but I don't know if it will just squish the rubber thing. Talk about vague!

I'll try to get some pictures of where the wiggle seems to be from. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe? ha! for sure!

Last edited by MPaulHolmes; 12-28-2008 at 02:30 PM.. Reason: Oprah slander removal at wife's request