View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 12:50 PM   #20 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

"In response, Beyond Meat CEO Ethan Brown invited Chipotle to visit its factory in Columbia, Missouri, and suggested that meat producers are worse.

“You can come to our facility anytime,” Brown said in an interview on Tuesday. “Don’t call me, just knock on the door. I invite you to do the same with all of Chipotle’s meat-processing facilities. They won’t let you, and if they did, you wouldn’t want to see it.”

“We are about transparency,” Brown added."

Have you stop to imagine why ground beef it's called "ground beef" ?

In old days the meat facilities put large meat and cow members to cut into smaller pieces, and many fraction pices went to the ground. They decided to make mony by sweep the ground to collect the meat little pieces, put ito on cans and sold to public.

Hot dogs are very much processed, more than Beyound products. Cows have more pesticide/agrotoxins than vegetables, since they eat a lot of vegetables treated with such agrotoxins and it tent to accumulate in their bodies. Plus many poisons they apply over the cow to prevent parasites.
It's often bacteria contamination onmeat. On Europe they allow 5% of the meat to have such bacteria that can lead to intoxication. On Brazil they allow up to 20%.

I understadn about too much salt and preservatives in processed food, but meat also can have it even in large meat pieces. Many real meat products on supermarket also have much salt and preservatives. Impossible burger it's better since the chief can make it like in the video I posted. Well, I supose they can mix the ingredients.

Last edited by All Darc; 07-26-2019 at 12:59 PM..