View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 03:29 AM   #20 (permalink)
freebeard
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,575 Times in 7,061 Posts
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaneajanderson
As far as your hair, I'm in the camp of do what you want, as long as it doesn't hurt me. If you want to follow scripture, great, if not, I'm not going to try to stop you.
It sounds like you are against long hair but thinks it's my right to use. Did I got right ?
No, you didn't get it right and the poster went away instead of calling you out as would have been merited. So I skipped a lot of the vagaries in between.
Quote:
USA's God it's the dollar.
That's not what it says on the dollar.

I haven't had someone knock on my door to proselytize since the 1970s. It was a young [fairly hot] blonde woman. I sat in the rocking chair and she was in an easy chair, not on the florescent orange couch under an American [veteran's burial*] flag.

She made the pitch and when she asked if I wanted to know more, I said she was welcome back (anytime!) but if it was two earnest young men in narrow black ties they'd be wasting their time. They never showed. I've never forgot. I still think it was a front for an intelligence agency probe.

*Wedding present from a biker named Renegade. I still fly it on the Fourth.