View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 04:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.79 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
Newfangled Internet bed companies.

Casper, Tuft and Needle, Leesa, and undoubtedly others.
I have seen countless ads on YouTube by the late King of Random, Bob of I Like to Make Stuff, and others. Bob has the best ads because he talks in a picture-in-picture while you can still watch him work on his project.

I bought a mattress off Amazon for $237.82. It came in a lightweight box, expanded quickly, did not smell, and was a mattress.

What do you expect?

I was happy to have a twin XL, the first mattress that I have ever had more than three inches longer than I am laying on it.

Normal mattresses have thick and tough covers. This reminded me of sweatshirt material. I took off the cover and there were two layers of foam, but it seemed to work.

However, I feel there is more to my tossing and turning than insomnia, is my mattress impeding my ability to sleep?

I should have gone to bed earlier last night, but I started tossing and turning two hours before I needed to wake up. My brother wakes up every single morning at four or five and lays down on the couch, so I got up and slept on his bed, which Mom bought from Big Lots.

It was amazing how much more comfortable it was! I think that when I have a chance I will visit Big Lots and quite possibly have them order me another twin XL. Their cheapest is $210 with 4.5 stars!

Nod by Tuft and Needle is rated 4.3 stars. Both have about five hundred reviews: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07JV...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

How many of you have ordered vacuum-sealed mattresses and how have they worked for you?