View Single Post
Old 09-29-2019, 03:43 PM   #17 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

On Japan it's often friends walk holding hands. On England it was normal until a scandal expose two friends as gays more than 100 years ago. On India, a violent culture toward women and gays, it's als normal for friends to walk holding hands.
I'm not advocating hold hands, since I don't do it myself, but I'm just making a comparisom.

On Brazil even oposite sex friends can't hold hands without be labeled as lovers. Like on USA I think. In small cities if two perons, male & female friends, with one married set to drink a cofee, people will gossip they are on a afair. Corrected : I had typed wrong. It's about friends of different genders.

I think I was the only person on my city to join right and left wing in a common purpose, hostilize me. As I said, right wing thinks if a man want to be alone he is gay, as they primitive minds believes a man needs to constant prove he is a man. And left wing thinks a woman can't be directed turn off, refused, even if women do it often with man without anyone be against it, since left wing thinks this is a offence against female sexuality.
Anyway they helped me to prove what I have being said years ago, that society it's a piece of garbage and people a bunch of irrational animals. So they think everyone must be a animal like them.

I'm antisexual due disgust I feel (developed) towards the culture and values, and all the incoherent and hipocrisy of the society here. I almost can smell it on people...

I's weird to hear about brazilian feminsts, since brazilian women are very sexist and raise their kids to develope sexist mentality. I use to say feminism should also blkame women, almost as much as blame man, since they are also a lot responsible for sexim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xist View Post
Back around 2001 I took my brother to the store and some guy stared at two guys holding hands, but while I don't know if I pass of as whatever a certain person considers "normal" to be at a given point of time, as I mention all of the time, my brother has autism--not a little like I may, but he is nonverbal, seems to have zero understanding of left and right, and obsesses over the most aggravating things, like taking the garbage on a tour of the house, and circling our heads with it, before finally taking it out. He also engages in what the sensitive gentlemen on Reddit call "autistic screeching."

I would expect anyone with the slightest sense to recognize in a fraction of a second that my brother has special needs, not two guys holding hands for some other reason.

Last edited by All Darc; 09-29-2019 at 04:08 PM..