View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 06:16 AM   #23 (permalink)
RedDevil
Master EcoWalker

Red Devil - '11 Honda Insight Elegance
Team Honda
90 day: 47.72 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,245 Times in 1,454 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Darc View Post
How did you kewn about his brain sizes variations at early age?
I read about research in cranial size and brain activity per area in children from prebirth until a couple of years, and larger than average brain size and Aspergers are strongly correlated.

My son was born 1 month prematurely by caesarian section and kept in the hospital nursery for a week. My wife's recovery was slow, so I spent a lot of time in the nursery with my son as she couldn't. It was obvious that my son responded to people; whenever he noticed somebody arriving he turned and stared them right in the face; for minutes on end first time, but just one or two seconds the second time round. He recognized the nurses, all 20 of them. Monday morning brought a new batch, he stared a lot.

Then after 5 days or so sister Dorothy walked in, the first person with a dark complexion my son saw. His eyes went wide open, as his mouth, and his arms started to shake. He was clearly excited. He learned something new.

Some people say newborns don't recognize faces etc. Well, my son did; a sharp observer, tiny as he was. But all the power went to analyzing and sorting, none to social skills.

For confirmation go to people just like you.
For education go to people unlike yourself.