View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 11:37 AM   #26 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

Some skills that gone lost... Interesting... Maybe it's a indicator that the developement of other brain structures tends to diminsh the functionality of the demand of some brains structures.
Sometimes I suspect human brain, as it demands a lot of energy (in relative terms) it's like a guy with difficult to pay his bills for home, and decides to cut some of electric energy usage, to manage what is essential and what need to be shut off.

I think we could expand intelligence if there was a way to make wider the window of brain sensibility to deap learning. For example IQ base for intelligence it's very important in terms of stimulus up to 7 years old, and then the efforts after this age are usually much less significative. For music there is something similar to some skills for frequency (notes) identification.
I read somewhere that a new drug to treat hyperactivity was able to, in some people, make the brain "get open again" to develop new basic skills for music, for things like develop perfect pitch.

Last edited by All Darc; 09-30-2019 at 11:46 AM..