View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 06:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
cRiPpLe_rOoStEr
It's all about Diesel

Thanked 1,627 Times in 1,452 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyinchville1 View Post
I thought the diesel Prius would be cool because you see so many videos with Ford's rolling coal against a Prius they will be fun to give them a taste of their own medicine a Prius rolling coal on the ford!

A Prius rolling coal against a regular Prius would also be kind of funny!
I like Diesel engines, and some of those coal-rolling videos are somewhat funny, but honestly I'm not into it. I have been more inclined to Diesel due to the efficiency and the alternate fuels usage.

Quote:
Of course with my Twisted sense of humor I would like to buy a Tesla sell all the guts out of it and turn it into a gasser and go to a Tesla dealer complaining of it running roughly and watching their jaws drop to the floor when they see a big ol V8 in it... or maybe not a V8 necessarily just an internal combustion engine of some sort..
Some hybrid setup maybe...

Quote:
Theoretically diesel would be cheapest to run because you can actually make your own fuel whether it be black diesel straight vegetable oil or biodiesel...
Yesterday I had a talk about converting Volkswagen engines to use vegetable oils with an Argentinian who owns a T4 Transporter.