View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 10:02 AM   #205 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

What a son of bit...ch TV industry !!!

When LCD and LED backlight TVs had horrible view angle, distorting things even in 15 degrees or less, they had the evil idea of call such crap distortion as a valid view angle, if we could see something, even than it look fadded, distorted or looking like transparent white ink had being sprayed on it.

Now they create something "less worse" (nano cell) and they just now finally admit the earlier versions was a crap sh...t with garbage view angles if looked not right in front.
They even made a comparison now showing how their earlier models, which they used to say to have more than 170 degree view angle, is in reality.

And even this narrow view angle representation (conventional TV on the image comparisom) it's wider than in reality, so still have some lie on it.

And I bet the nano cell TVs still have clipped whites and crushed shadows, motion blur, and also uneven light distribution if look close, like the center became brighter than the side an edges.

I also bet I will see distortions even if I look inside this view angle zone for their new TVs.

Look how just a couple years ago they said the LED TV view angle was :

As magic all LED TVs became horrible in terms of view angle, just because they launch the Nano Cell TV...
I would like punch such people on the face.

Last edited by All Darc; 10-20-2019 at 10:48 AM..