View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 01:21 AM   #26 (permalink)
Natalya
Engine-Off-Coast

Red 2000 Insight (2017 through 2019) - '00 Honda Insight 5MT
90 day: 64.72 mpg (US)

Red 2000 Lithium Insight (2020) - '00 Honda Insight LTO
90 day: 71.76 mpg (US)
Thanks for calling me evil and referring to people like me as eco-terrorists. That's what I am and deserve to be called because I gave a s*** about some other people. That makes me evil. Thank you.

Also the hypothetical 30 cents doesn't go to the government it goes to the oil companies or refineries to pull the sulpher out of the fuel. We are talking about the fuel the boats are using. Unless I understand the problem incorrectly, I thought it was pressure on the companies to refine the fuel will cost them money and the price of doing that will affect general global gas prices. Am I missing something?

And what the heck are you guys trying to do here? Do you guys like breathing in smog? We have smog here it sucks it is not a good time. My understanding is my city has high rates of asthma and ear infections because of it. Are you trying to defend air pollution? Or is it just some government conspiracy jfk assassination illuminati lizard people interior sun bull**** the government is trying to pull over on us so they can have the new world order? If it's a conspiracy they're doing a really good job because I can see it in the sky. It must have cost them a lot of money to make the sky hazy on bad smog days. Gosh I'd hate to live in California I can't even imagine what they deal with.

Last edited by Natalya; 10-26-2019 at 01:27 AM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Natalya For This Useful Post:
RedDevil (10-28-2019), UFO (11-06-2019)