View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 01:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

Baby Boomers, milenials, generations X, Y, Z, right wings, left wings, vegans, straight, homo, siss etc... And all social media bubbles to filter between "people's brands"...

If things keep going this way, in future we will add bars code to people :

Ok, let's speak a bit more deep. I also don't like to label generations. Especially when generations are greed and selfish on label things as misfit if someone don't follow the given stupidity of a generation, a fashion of a bunch of folks.
I don't think I belong to my generation or any others. Indeed as I teen I didn't liked teens, and as a grown-up I don't like grown-ups very much.
For me all generation are stupid. Every generation that ever existed so far.

The worse thing for each generation, is that they are blind, selfish blindness better speaking... They only notice or criticize the b...llsh*t made by other generation and never the crap made by their own generation, or when next generations made a crap in worse degree.
It's a psychologic mechanism of self deffense, like pat themselves on the back, like saying they wasn't much bad at all.

Much new crap today we can blame teachers, parents and psychology field who gave them tips. They started this thing that all children would be special and that nothing is their fault and that the sexual revolution the way it was happening was okey.
Guess what, now this bunch of son of a... are telling that the such things are responsible for the generation without responsability or without sense of guilt.
I would like to hang this field... Worthless field... And the crap in the older generations are also related to the crap of this field. They have a historic of scr...up things and then later don't admit.

If you are a father or mother, remamber: You are a "Frankenstein doctor", and in most cases you create the monster (you and TV/internet). So you can't complain too much for something you created. In general, most of the creation are also present in the creator.

Last edited by All Darc; 11-19-2019 at 02:02 PM..