View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 04:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

Each generation's weirdness are in general a response to the bullsh...t made by the generations that raised them.

Anyway I see with strange eyes when people like Luis Felipe Pondé, says the generation of today have no interest for sex. This generation is nearly a brothel and Ponde keep saying what he says.

I never saw a beautiful hot women complain about how society it's futile in give value to appearance and not to heart or brain. Maybe some do that only after became old and ugly. By now only ugly fat or ill women say that.
In the same way I neve see a generation blame their own generation, but the past and the new generations. I was the only person, as far as I know, to say the generation I belonged was a sh...

Milenials are just like all generations, a byproduct of the culture, influence and values they were subjected on childhood and teens. Most people are just that, a geographic accident, unable to really look top the world with own eyes and fair judgement. Unable to transcend the silly influences there were in and see beyond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cRiPpLe_rOoStEr View Post
I don't get why a so-called baby-boomer would have anything to do with Toyota supposedly trying to destroy the world, but anyway, some millenials may become annyoing when they embrace some agenda which was initially set by some baby-boomers...

Last edited by All Darc; 11-30-2019 at 04:37 PM..