View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 09:25 PM   #8148 (permalink)
oil pan 4
Corporate imperialist

Sub - '84 Chevy Diesel Suburban C10
SUV
90 day: 19.5 mpg (US)

camaro - '85 Chevy Camaro Z28

Riot - '03 Kia Rio POS
Team Hyundai
90 day: 30.21 mpg (US)

Bug - '01 VW Beetle GLSturbo
90 day: 26.43 mpg (US)

Sub2500 - '86 GMC Suburban C2500
90 day: 11.95 mpg (US)

Snow flake - '11 Nissan Leaf SL
SUV
90 day: 141.63 mpg (US)
Thanked 3,528 Times in 2,802 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilBlanchard View Post
Let me define "not any time soon" - not in the next several million years, at least. The natural carbon sequestration process (weathering) takes a long time. If natural grasslands come back, then we could get back below 350ppm quickly.

Here's what the radical Texans are doing:

Question: why are construction projects doing their work AT NIGHT in Arizona?
So no more ice ages?
What's your source on that?
Just remember you post something I'm going to read it and use it to eat you alive. I don't want to hear you cry like aero head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilBlanchard View Post

Your little video says "this interglacial is different than all the others". Duha. All the interglacial periods were unique in length temperature.
He "assumes the equator was inhospitable" 55 million years ago at global temperature maximum, but there was an explosion of life all over the planet.
He says the suns output between solar maximum and minimum is 0.1% difference, that's straight from aero heads favorite 1996 study that's been debunked for apparent casual, non scienific observations of one specific wavelength of UV and ignoring the entire sublight speed components of solar output.
The first believer to bring up orbital eccentricity. Brave man he could be stoned to death by the other believers for that.
Dude said a 200km wide asteroid killed the dinosaurs?
If a 200km rock hits the earth everything bigger than 995 cells dies.
Try to sell the Micheal mann hocky stick graph as being credible... funny because Mann was sued for fraud over this.
Then says we were going into an ice age until the late 20th warm up.
I seem to remember all the believers, neil, reddevil aero head all going crazy saying that the 1970s ice age scare was fake, made up, no one of scientific merit was saying that. But this guy with his temperature chart is saying that we were going into another ice age.
Neils "creditable" man made global warming promoter is claiming we were going into an ice age... to the church of climate change that's Blasphemy.
I dont think neil watched this video all the way through.

Last edited by oil pan 4; 01-10-2020 at 10:19 PM.. Reason: Quote the climate video because neil will probably delete it after my review

The Following User Says Thank You to oil pan 4 For This Useful Post:
freebeard (01-11-2020)