View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 05:22 PM   #22 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

A group of feminists decided to do a social research to find out, among professionals of different fields, about how they think was the right way to treat women.

-They asked a lawyer what does he thinks about how to treat women.

He responded rightfully: "With justice, helpfull laws, to ensure women equality and rights, wellbeing, as says the constituion."

-They asked a priest how he use to treat women :

He said calmly : "With compassion, faith, listening with the love of God, the lord wants the best for his daughters."

-They approached a police officer and asked hin the right way to treat women:

The cop responded: "With citizenship, respect, protection, for the rules of good social coexistence."

-They desided to ask a buddhist monk. How to treat women?

He monk, after meditate, told: "With detachment of material goods, meditation, with interior peace and the idea that life it's always renovating and happyness can be found even in simple things."

-Then they desided to ask a doctor. Dear doctor, how do you treat women?

The doctor direct said without breath: "With valium, Klonopin, ritalin and thorazine."

Then he gave her a 180$ bill for the consultation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xist View Post
The V.A. diagnosed me with A.D.H.D., but all that Ritalin did was cause me to fail my urinalysis with the National Guard.

I am a very calm person. Is this with or without amphetamines?

Ritalin, or something like it, supposedly helps everyone. People with it improve. People without it gain super powers.

I have not figured out what caffeine does for me, either. One time I was driving my family to Phoenix, I had difficulty staying awake, and so I drank at least two litres of diet Coke.

I felt like I had a worse time staying awake, but there is no way to know.

Last edited by All Darc; 01-19-2020 at 05:47 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to All Darc For This Useful Post:
freebeard (01-19-2020)