View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 08:30 AM   #272 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

I didn't put all responsability on the mother. But as uncle Jordan would probably say (not that I agree with such model), father works more for provide, for home, and mother works more to take care of kids and teach them morals. As women are more demanded in morals than man, kids see mother example, for morals, as very much important, and many of the problems of scr...w-up husbands are related to problem they had with their mothers and values passed by their mothers.
Again, in society's model, not that I agree much with the model, and despite things changeg in last decades.

A good mother can compensates a bad father, but it's more difficult a good father compensate fore a bad mother, since kids have more connection with mother and specially in very young age.

If a Kid is get bad moral lessons for his own mother, it's a problem. More when get bad morals from his father.

Again, women and men are equaly responsible, but the consequences, in our culture standarts, are worse when women scr...w up than when man scr...w-up.
Male kids try to be wanted by their mothers, as feel more afective need for the mother. If a mother teachs a bad moral (man don't cry, don't be a sissy etc...) the kid will learn that they need to be like that to get the affection of his mother.

Anyway, to help fix society we need that man get better, and not make women as much scr...w-up as man.
If your motorcycle front tire get flat, what do you do? Do you fix it or do you punch the rear tire to get as flat as the front tire?

Sure, women had their toll of particullar problems, many not typical in man. But this is for other discussion...

And usually who puts food on the table is the mother. Fathers puts food on the kitchen cabinet, when he helps to care the packages from supermarket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
Among the biggest success factors for individuals is if they were raised in a 2-parent family. I don't put all responsibility for behavior on the mother. Father plays a huge role, even if the majority of that role is to keep a roof over the family, keep the lights on, and put food on the table. You can't do that and spend the time required to instill good behavior by yourself.

Last edited by All Darc; 01-25-2020 at 08:51 AM..