View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 07:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
Ecky
Master EcoModder

ND Miata - '15 Mazda MX-5 Special Package
90 day: 40.51 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,554 Posts
Toilets sweat. They've done that since the beginning of time, haven't they?

~

Lots of sickness going around here. I came down with something, so I took today off. Laid down last night with a sore throat and body aches, and didn't sleep very much. This morning I was pretty weak. I expect I'll be sick for a week or more but can't reasonable take more than a day off of work.

I started off with a cup of really nice decaf and some oats, fed and took out the animals, then settled in for about half a day of video games - something I probably haven't done in a year or more. Had a few cups of herbal tea, some chips and salsa and a bowl of leftover vegetable soup late morning.

Around noon I decided to be useful. Did all of the dishes, vacuumed the carpeted rooms in the house, and patched a wall closed I had ripped out a few days back to put in new plumbing. I then went out to the garage in my slippers and started carrying my new unassembled cabinets inside. I got two small boxes inside before my body told me that was enough. Took another 30 minute break with a game, then started cooking dinner for my wife - kimchi fried rice, though the kimchi wasn't quite ready yet.