View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 02:19 PM   #8406 (permalink)
freebeard
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,554 Times in 7,041 Posts
aerohead, you posted eight times in the length of time it took me respond to your earlier post. I will go back and read them now, but I may fall behind.

These 25-30 solar forcing papers are from peer-reviewed,juried,refereed science journals?
[punctuation added to aid the search] Knock yourself out.

Quote:
The target is zero carbon.Then remove much of what's already in the atmosphere.'Normalcy' would creep incrementally to a 'new normal.'

www.sabhlokcity.com: Minimum and maximum (or rather, optimal) level of CO2 for plant growth

Apparently Suspicious 0bservers avoided the Youtube ban-hammer.

Off-topic:
www.sfexaminer.com: EPA alleges city dumped sewage into ocean, violating Clean Water Act
Quote:
“The failure to properly operate and maintain the city’s sewage collection and treatment facilities creates public health risks. For example, lack of proper operation and maintenance has caused force main and pump station failures that have diverted substantial volumes of raw and partially-treated sewage to flow across the beaches and into the San Francisco Bay and the Pacific Ocean,” Stoker wrote.

“There have been instances of sewage flowing into the streets and entering people’s homes. Moreover, the city’s data also show other pollutants of significant concern such as copper, zinc, lead, cyanide and ammonia that can threaten the water quality of the Bay and the ocean,” the letter said.
edit:
Quote:
Those are extremely contextual appraisals.The long game could prove all of it completely wrong.
When will we know for sure?

Quote:
Yesterday,the West Antarctic Peninsula recorded an all-time,record high of 65-F,beating the 2015 all-time record of 63.5-F.Two heat records in the last 4-years,at the coldest place on Earth.
Sensor error — it was debunked this morning on S0. You have to go hundreds of miles North to find similar temps. (Did you get that from a peer-reviewed journal? Hmm?)

Quote:
The other thing is,that the IPCC has to cut off input,sometimes two years ahead of report publication,as it can take that long to pull all the materials together.By the time you read the report,the data can already be obsolete by two years.Journals will always have fresh meat.
You're telling me that? I can go back and find a Permalink if you need it.

Quote:
No mention of anything new they'll be looking at.Just better sensor technology than before.
Kidding, right? Sensors are at L4 and L5 and in Sun-grazing orbits now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil pan 4
we should listen to a mental defective who likely drinks too much alcohol?
Once again, who dat referent?

2nd edit:

Parker is up, Orbiter goes up this month.

3rd edit:
Timcast IRL: Climate Activist QUITS Because Too Many Activists Are White

Last edited by freebeard; 02-08-2020 at 02:51 PM..

The Following User Says Thank You to freebeard For This Useful Post:
aerohead (02-08-2020)