View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 07:51 PM   #275 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

More extremist than that... only if they try to forbide pizza, unless you are a italian or italian immigrant or son of italians. Cultural appropriation of italian culture... they would say...
And italians took that from romans, who took form somebody else... No culture is pure nad really exclusive.

Jazz, blues... is that forbiten to whites to listen that???
I don't think blues and jazz musician will like this idea...

There were times when the refuse of white people to enjoy black culture was called racism, like if thew whites feeled that black culture was not good enough for them, and the whites who enjoyed the best things of black culture was considered (by rare madure mind people) as advanced people, people able to recognize good thing in many cultures.

There were times when racism was on domain, and the racist people thought blacks could not wear suits, tie, good shoes, as racist people believed these was white culture and blacks would not good enough to use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
Yep, the far left seems to be eating their own.

I wonder if they will lose their minds when the tribal people start wearing tee shirts and baseball hats, applying the same "cultural appropriation" fake outrage principle.

Some documentary I watched said that there are probably very few isolated tribes left in the world, and that they will probably get absorbed into the larger culture within our lifetimes. The scientist who studies these isolated tribes considered that a good thing because he thought it was good that wealth and associated health and longevity be available to everyone.