View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 04:50 PM   #692 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 30.49 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,220 Times in 1,711 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
Okay, Some people have wondered why you would mention this discredited hoax. Better?
How many people are you? Nobody else mentioned it.

I am just trying to kill some time while I download the driver for my TV so that I can write progress reports in peace in my office. Unfortunately, my laptop insists that my 4k Samsung television is "Generic" and the generic driver is all that it deserves. The monitor seems to be running in 4k, but this message box is scaled to occupy most of the screen.

Despite Mom's agenda, I bought the big monitor for progress reports. She saw me write progress reports. I showed her how I was using four different windows at once and there was still wasted space on the screen.

She said "Obviously you aren't doing this for progress reports, you are doing this for your game."

Some people may game when they have deadlines [game stressfully], but as I mentioned, despite nobody reminding me, today is my supervisor's birthday, and between that and the deadline, having somewhat adequately caught up with the other job, it is time to write progress reports.

I have also shown Mom my game in 4k and how it was completely unplayable full-screen. Over the past four months, whenever I played, the game was in a small window.

She would have seen that in the past four months, right?

Facts do not matter when they prefer to find faults.

Right now, I do not have any idea what to do. Either I need to bring my desktop out here and set up the stupid website all over or do what I can with mere full HD until I can display all of the data that I need to work effective at once.

I guess killing time isn't an option because you guys are talking crazy with your "Turnip loves America" comedy.

JSH, it often seems like you find every little reason to disagree with me, but I agree with your last post.

freebeard, I wish that I had a nickel for every time that you took what I wrote out of proportion in order to criticize me.

I would put those nickels in a sock...

Red Point, have you ever watched "Legend" with Richard Dean Anderson and John de Lancie?

Weird. I swear that Q passed away.

Keep up the good work John!