View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 06:22 PM   #697 (permalink)
freebeard
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,666 Times in 7,142 Posts
As QAnon would say: [How is this relevant?]*

I went to the Post Office. They were just hanging a vinyl sneeze guard across the stations. So that was good but then I was faced with licking the envelopes.

The lady behind the counter said "NEVER LICK ENVELOPES!" I said "DNA testing?" and she said "No, worse".

*I see that this was addressed. A different summary:

At some point the spooks figured out that open source intelligence 'trumps' closed source. So now they pass messages in the clear because it's more effective.

However, mixed in with the operational code drops there is a lot of chatter (2017-10-27 Hillary is going to jail!) that is misdirection intended to provoke a response from the other side, wasting their 'ammunition' and exposing themselves. Making it an enigma wrapped in a mystery wrapped in an Onion router. With a lot of ensuing uproar among CEOs and high society.

The troubling part is that on specific dates 8kun post two years earlier are weirdly pertinent. It might be confirmation bias ....at first.

Last edited by freebeard; 04-09-2020 at 06:36 PM..