View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 11:52 PM   #76 (permalink)
Flakbadger
Always Too Busy

White Lightning - '17 Nissan Leaf SV
Team Leaf
90 day: 159.47 mpg (US)
Testing out some aesthetic ideas

So based on fond memories of the old "military theme" thread and some of the neat ideas there, I wanted to start laying out ideas on what I'd like to have done in vinyl, someday, on my car.

I took a vector drawing from the internet of a Nissan Leaf, and then added in my own bits here and there, utilizing my scanner, and a set of markers. I really like the overall "military" look, but I think I'd like to go more toward a "NASA" style--more of a research vehicle than a warbird.

I want to put an ID number on the back end, not sure what numbers I should go for. Something to do with MPGe goals, or the year of the car, or...? Suggestions welcome.

Anyway I've got more ideas and several more copies of the template so I can mess around with different ideas. Nothing here is set in stone, just throwing some stuff to see what sticks.

I do love the black and yellow stripe on the back end. I copied it from the F-86 Sabre, which is my favorite jet fighter. Not sure if the smaller version up front will stay on the next iteration.

Love to know what people think. Cheers!

Current Car: White Lightning

----------------------------------------------

Retired Car: Betty White

Last edited by Flakbadger; 04-16-2020 at 12:20 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Flakbadger For This Useful Post:
freebeard (04-16-2020)