View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 06:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
redpoint5
Human Environmentalist

Acura TSX - '06 Acura TSX
90 day: 24.19 mpg (US)

Lafawnda - CBR600 - '01 Honda CBR600 F4i
90 day: 47.32 mpg (US)

Big Yeller - Dodge/Cummins - '98 Dodge Ram 2500 base
90 day: 21.82 mpg (US)

Chevy ZR-2 - '03 Chevrolet S10 ZR2
90 day: 17.14 mpg (US)

Model Y - '24 Tesla Y LR AWD
Thanked 4,391 Times in 3,365 Posts
I don't expect Biden to die, I expect his cognitive function to be insufficient to lead the administration. This seems like a good thing to me, as I'd rather leave the real work up to experts and just have a figurehead deliver the speeches. The vice president would be inconsequential as usual unless the POTUS actually died or was otherwise removed from office.

Regarding Trump, I didn't want him to be POTUS during the campaign (even less wanted Hillary), but have surprisingly become accustomed to vindictive behavior from the commander in chief. Some of that has turned out to be an asset, for instance with how we stand up against China or N Korea. I trust that Trump would act in the interest of the US more than other recent contenders. Since I don't follow politics, I'm at a loss to enumerate the policies Trump has gotten wrong so far (though I'm sure there are some). I'd sure miss all the LOLs I get from trolling the MSM. I don't think Biden would be quick enough to expose the "news" as the idiots they are.

Give me absolute safety, or give me death!

Last edited by redpoint5; 04-17-2020 at 07:03 PM..