View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 03:23 PM   #122 (permalink)
freebeard
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,584 Times in 7,068 Posts
Quote:
It's hard to revisit a point that's off base.
Made me look. The point was that he never said 'Lysol'. They had to get the Lysol guy to say 'Don't do what he didn't say to do.' Did you catch the part about manufacturing consent?

Even Crowder veers off into infra-red light. UV is divided into 4 'colors'. UVA is closest to visible light and not as hazardous as UVB-D. People ingest disinfectant — honey.

I'm convinced I contracted The Plague in January of this year. It's now being acknowledged as present at that time. I beat it with a 'nebulizer', a Kaz Therasteam personal steam inhaler spiked with Wahlgren's Vaporizing Steam Liquid (active ingredient is Camphor). The reason it worked is I stopped it in my estauchian tubes.

Maybe it was a regular flu, but I've never had anything come in through the lacrimals like that before.
Quote:
Although I'd go with restructuring them, not just rebranding them.
Thanks for allowing I'm right about something. I look forward to seeing how Kayleigh McNenany handles the press.

What are your views on Noam Chomsky and his 1988 theory of manufactured consent. Are you familiar with Marshall McLuhan?

They had Lysol corp support the narrative and Youtube took down Healight's video for the NYT. As you can see for yourself:

edit:
I try to listen to all sides, my next stop was BoingBoing, where I find this:
Quote:
confessions of a murderer
Trump: 'There has been so much unnecessary death in this country'
Xeni Jardin
Xeni Jardin was a crackpot before the brain cancer. She says "Still blaming Obama, aren't you" without any basis.

2nd edit:
As per usual Fark is more evenhanded:
The usual 'let's all drink it' comments are there but they come across as sarcasm.

Last edited by freebeard; 04-28-2020 at 03:48 PM..

The Following User Says Thank You to freebeard For This Useful Post:
Fat Charlie (04-28-2020)