View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 10:23 AM   #97 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
"We scheduled your payment to be deposited on May 06, 2020 to the bank account below."

The other day I found out that Northern Arizona University took my application money, but never looked at my application. Today I checked Indeed and a page run by the state of Arizona for school openings.

Show Low Public Schools has a full-time SLPA opening.

I have low-crawled further than the high school and I sprained my ankle and fell on my face on their track, which is at the furthest point of the school. I had my phone on me, but hopped back instead of calling for a ride.

I am just saying that it is close. The junior high is next door, but speech therapists seem to have fewer students as they get older.

The elementary schools are a couple of miles away. One is right by the charter school where I have been working about half-time. I absolutely hate the idea of leaving them, but I can help more people this way [and myself]. I have looked long and hard to find full-time opportunities and this one fell in my lap.

I checked the IRS site while trying to find documentation for the school application. I finally have a deposit date!

I will apply it to my credit card debt.

Now returning to my application, already in progress.
Ecky (05-02-2020)