View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 02:35 PM   #260 (permalink)
redpoint5
Human Environmentalist

Acura TSX - '06 Acura TSX
90 day: 24.19 mpg (US)

Lafawnda - CBR600 - '01 Honda CBR600 F4i
90 day: 47.32 mpg (US)

Big Yeller - Dodge/Cummins - '98 Dodge Ram 2500 base
90 day: 21.82 mpg (US)

Chevy ZR-2 - '03 Chevrolet S10 ZR2
90 day: 17.14 mpg (US)

Model Y - '24 Tesla Y LR AWD
Thanked 4,391 Times in 3,365 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by redneck View Post

Contact Tracing
As long as health recommendations are voluntary, I've got no problem with it. When someone shows me an actual problem to get angry about, I'm prepared to get angry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redneck View Post
This video was a little sleazy because they implied that vaccines also contain pregnancy inhibitors. It also suggests that Gates has nefarious intention, which I see no evidence for.

The part it got correct is that any rate of growth (or decline) is unsustainable. It also got the part correct that there is an inverse correlation between life expectancy and birth rates. Places like Japan where life expectancy and per capita income is high, they have very low birth rates. Negative in fact.

Trying to spin the vaccination of poor people as evil, is evil.

There's no conspiracy here; the future involves increasing use of digital currency, positive IDs, and increasing understanding of individual genetic data. Every tool that can be used for extremely beneficial things can also be used for extremely detrimental things.

I don't know what their proposed alternative is; to adopt some arbitrary level of technology such as the Amish?

The more skilled our species becomes, the tougher the problems we're capable of addressing, and the bigger threats we create for ourselves. It's a double-edged sword.

This was the whole point of the movie GATTICA. It generated practically no conversation even though it will be the most relevant topic of this century.

Give me absolute safety, or give me death!

Last edited by redpoint5; 05-29-2020 at 03:40 PM..

The Following User Says Thank You to redpoint5 For This Useful Post:
JSH (06-01-2020)