View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 04:24 AM   #88 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
I went to bed late, tossed and turned for altogether too long, and woke up at 06. I watered the front lawn, rinsed out and filled the 55-gallon drum, that I have up on cinder blocks. That took so long that it was time to move the sprinkler.

My brother had teletherapy and there were technical problems, so I logged him in five times.

Back when I was dating someone she asked my brother if he washed his hands. Apparently he didn't normally do that and he never seemed to do a very good job. Back in March I stated supervising him.

The weirdo does the soap first, then water!

They didn't turn off the water at 08. I do not know when they did, but the first that we knew of it my brother went to the bathroom and Mom asked if he didn't have any water. I got up to help him with the pitcher full of water next to the sink and he just wiped his hands on my towel.

Thanks!

I did not end up using much water from the barrel, but I was glad that it was there!

I finally got some sleep and then bought the distilled water and diet battery cleaner. I drained out what was in there and ran another two gallons through. I feel like I should test out the other core, but would I flush before and after that?

Ideally I would go back to Napa, get another coupler, and a short hose. That would make hooking up the other heater core far easier!

I just want to get my Accord running again and then my Civic, no more mad science with my one reliable vehicle.

Last edited by Xist; 07-25-2020 at 02:08 AM.. Reason: Clarity. I didn't capitalize the first word in a sentence.