View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 03:58 PM   #226 (permalink)
redneck
Master EcoModder

Geo XL1 - '94 Geo Metro
Team Metro
Boat tails and more mods
90 day: 72.22 mpg (US)

Big, Bad & Flat - '01 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT
Team Cummins
90 day: 21.13 mpg (US)
Thanked 1,353 Times in 711 Posts

This is how you know that wearing a mask is about control and nothing else.

D.C. Mask Mandate Exempts Lawmakers and Government Employees

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ent-employees/

D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser’s (D) most recent mask mandate, which orders three-year-olds to cover their faces, exempts lawmakers and government employees while they are “on duty.”

Under the new Mayor’s Order on masks, people must wear a mask when they leave their homes if they are likely to come into contact with another person for more than a fleeting moment,” the mayor’s office states.

While masking mandates across the nation, and in D.C., typically contain several exceptions — exempting the disabled, those who are actively eating, drinking, and people who are “vigorously” exercising — a closer look at Bowser’s executive action shows that the order does not apply to lawmakers, judges, or government employees while they are “on duty.”

“The enforcement provisions of this Order shall not be applied to persons in the judicial or legislative branches of the District government while those persons are on duty; and shall not apply to any employees of the federal government while they are on duty,” the order states.

The Metropolitan Police Department is authorized to enforce the order on all of those ages 18 and older. Violators can be fined up to $1,000.

The mayor’s mask mandate is in effect until at least October 9, 2020.

Rules for thee...Not for me...

Signed the mayor...

😒

>

Woke means you're a loser....everything woke turns to ****.

Donald J Trump 8/21/21

Disclaimer...

I’m not a climatologist, aerodynamicist, virologist, physicist, astrodynamicist or marine biologist..

But...

I play one on the internet.