View Single Post
Old 08-23-2020, 11:20 AM   #32 (permalink)
California98Civic
Cyborg ECU

Black and Green - '98 Honda Civic DX Coupe
Team Honda
90 day: 66.42 mpg (US)

Black and Red - '00 Nashbar Custom built eBike
90 day: 3671.43 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,172 Times in 1,469 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Charlie View Post
If your method of correcting erroneous information is heavily loaded with rudeness, I'm okay with that.

This isn't the back room of an aeronautical engineering department at a college somewhere, it's a public forum about cars.
Sure. I get that. Heavy rudeness now and then is one thing. Obsessive focus on one person is another. No job I ever worked before education (retaurant kitchens, cab companies, nightclub staff, sales) would allow one employee to repeatedly take time to pick out every little error in one otherwise productive co-worker over and over for months with the purpose being to insist that every error means he's unfit for his job.

It's not so different in education, either. There is plenty of conflict and heavy rudeness. Harrasment is where the line gets drawn.
See my car's mod & maintenance thread and my electric bicycle's thread for ongoing projects. I will rebuild Black and Green over decades as parts die, until it becomes a different car of roughly the same shape and color. My minimum fuel economy goal is 55 mpg while averaging posted speed limits. I generally top 60 mpg. See also my Honda manual transmission specs thread.