View Single Post
Old 08-23-2020, 11:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
California98Civic
Cyborg ECU

Black and Green - '98 Honda Civic DX Coupe
Team Honda
90 day: 66.42 mpg (US)

Black and Red - '00 Nashbar Custom built eBike
90 day: 3671.43 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,172 Times in 1,469 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hat_man View Post
Hello everyone.

After reading a new thread about lighter weight wheels vs. aero wheels I searched my laptop for a pdf file I had that was a very extensive list of wheel weights and sizes including diameter and bolt patterns. For the life of me I can't find it. I had wanted to add that information to the thread I mentioned and have it on the site in case anyone else searched for it. I tried a search of my old posts but didn't have any luck. I'm hoping someone here has seen the same list and can post it for future knowledge for the EM collective. I'll keep searching and if I find it I'll post it here or in a newly titled thread for easier reference.

Thanks
There are some really good websites, as I recall. One of the best has disappeared but there are others. If I get a chance, I'll post more today.
See my car's mod & maintenance thread and my electric bicycle's thread for ongoing projects. I will rebuild Black and Green over decades as parts die, until it becomes a different car of roughly the same shape and color. My minimum fuel economy goal is 55 mpg while averaging posted speed limits. I generally top 60 mpg. See also my Honda manual transmission specs thread.